Watch out for the Big South. In its 14th season, the conference sent two teams to the FCS playoffs last season and could have three teams in the Top 25 this season: Coastal Carolina, Charleston Southern and Liberty.
The conference also welcomes Kennesaw State with head coach Brian Bohannon, a former assistant to Paul Johnson at Navy and Georgia Tech, at the helm.
Leading up to the Big South’s college football media days on July 29-30 in Atlanta, ASN wants to know:
Who do you think will win the Big South?
- Liberty (40%, 146 Votes)
- Coastal Carolina (26%, 95 Votes)
- Monmouth (19%, 70 Votes)
- Presbyterian (7%, 27 Votes)
- Charleston Southern (3%, 10 Votes)
- Gardner-Webb (2%, 9 Votes)
- Kennesaw State (2%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 365