POTENTIAL NBA FIRST-ROUNDERS
- Ivan Rabb, California, PF, Soph.
- Tyler Lydon, Syracuse, PF, Soph.
- OG Anunoby, Indiana, SG/SF, Soph.
- Edmond Sumner, Xavier, PG, Soph.
- Thomas Bryant, Indiana, PF/C, Soph.
- Dwayne Bacon, Florida State, SG/SF, Soph.
- DJ Hogg, Texas A&M, SF, Soph.
- Cameron Oliver, Nevada, PF, Soph.
- Devonte' Graham, Kansas, PG, Jr.
- Justin Jackson, North Carolina, SF, Jr.
- Grayson Allen, Duke, SG, Jr.
- Jaron Blossomgame, Clemson, SF/PF, Sr.
- V.J. Beachem, Notre Dame, SG, Sr.
- Alec Peters, Valparaiso, PF/SF, Sr. (above)
- Monte Morris, Iowa State, PG, Sr.
- Tyler Roberson, Syracuse, SF/PF, Sr.
MARK MADNESS: COUNTDOWN TO TIPOFF
• Nation's best shooting guards
• Nation's best point guards
• Nation's best small forwards
• Nation's best power forwards
• Nation's best centers
• Potential one-and-done NBA first-rounders
Above: Alec Peters, who averaged 18.4 points and 8.4 rebounds per game last season while shooting 50.5% n field goals and 44% on 3-pointers, might be the best all-around player in the country. (Courtesy Valpo Athletics)