It’s that time! Here are three things you should know for the CAA men’s basketball tournament, which tips off Friday:
- Key question: Can any CAA team stop the Seahawks’ fast-break attack on their CAA rivals?
- Key stats: 80.1 points per game (No. 1 CAA), +8.2 scoring margin (No. 1 CAA).
- Key question: Who will be able to handle Hofstra’s combination of Mr. Inside & Mr. Outside?
- Key stats: Juan’Ya Green, 17.7 ppg (No. 3 CAA), 7.2 assists per game (No. 6 NCAA); Rokas Gustys: 13.6 ppg, 12.7 rebounds per game (No. 4 NCAA).
- Key questions: Will this be the Tribe’s year? What CAA rival can defend their efficient spread offense?
- Key stats: 48% field goal (No. 23 NCAA), 37% 3-pointers (No. 1 CAA), 16.4 apg (No. 29 NCAA).
- James Madison
PROJECTED AUTOMATIC BID
WILLIAM & MARY