In cased you missed it Saturday:
- Matt Johnson passed for 400 yards in Bowling Green’s 35-28 win over Purdue and has 1,760 yards and 13 touchdown passes in four games, including two victories against Big Ten opponents. That’s more wins over Big Ten schools than Purdue has in last three seasons combined (1).
- Vad Lee tallied 565 yards of total offense (276 rushing, 289 passing) and 5 touchdowns in James Madison’s 48-45 victory against FBS opponent SMU. He set school single-game records for total yards and rushing yards.
- Louisiana Tech’s Kenneth Dixon had his 11th career game with 3 touchdowns, tying Montee Ball (Wisconsin) for the NCAA record.
- Nick Mullens passed for 447 yards and 2 touchdowns in nearly leading Southern Mississippi to a victory against Nebraska.
- Western Kentucky’s QB Brandon Doughty passed for 375 yards and 5 TDs in the first half of a 56-14 win over Miami (Ohio). He finished with 475 yards and 6 TDs.
- Old Dominion was shut out for the first time in their program history in a 49-0 loss against Appalachian State.
- Elon picked up the program’s first win in Colonial Athletic Association play with a 17-13 victory against Towson,
More highlights from #SocialSaturday on Twitter @LiveOnASN:
— David Leventhal (@davidleventhal) September 27, 2015
#SLCFB: Watch @SFA_Athletics at @ACUSports on @LiveOnASN, 11 am CT. Stations & stream options: http://t.co/aP1EVVDbpn pic.twitter.com/hPe5h8ZSLn — Southland Conference (@SouthlandSports) September 26, 2015
Bowling Green is 2-0 vs Big Ten this year. That’s more wins over Big Ten schools than Purdue has in last 3 seasons combined (1) — ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) September 26, 2015