American Sports Network “Dance Your ASN Off” video contest rules:
WHO CAN ENTER
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a Conference USA College Dance/Pep team.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Networks Group, LLC dba American Sports Network (the “Company”), their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
HOW TO ENTER
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per college within the Conference USA schools.
b) Conference USA College dance/pep team leaders will log onto www.killertracks.com to select a song to use with your video production. Team leaders will then email Eric Marks at email@example.com to obtain the song file, Team Entry/Release Form, and an Appearance Release Form. Conference USA College dance/pep teams will create a video not more than three (3) minutes in length. Video must be produced by the college entering the contest.
c) Then, to enter email the video along with the Team Entry/Release Form, and one Appearance Releases for each individual appearing in the video. Videos must not exceed three (3) minutes in length and 200 MB in file size. Videos must be submitted in _.avi, .dv, .mov, .qt, .mp4, .mpeg, .3gp, .asf, .wmv, .mpg formats only. By entering. entrants must agree that the Company may use the video submission in any and all media. The Company reserves the right to edit, crop or alter the video without notification to or approval by the entrant.
d) The contest starts on February 20, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on March 14, 2015. The Company must receive all entries by 5:00 p.m. EST on March 6, 2015. Company is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction. The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel this contest in the event sufficient or quality entries are not received.
e) Between March 9, 2015 through 11:59 p.m. EST on March 15, 2015, viewers will be asked to vote online at www.americansportsnet.com for their favorite dance video. Voting is limited to one vote per user per day; duplicate votes will be disqualified. Facebook “Likes” are not considered votes. The Company reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether the online votes are valid, and may disqualify any duplicate votes. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, vote farming, vote purchasing, or any other activity that artificially inflates such entrant’s votes as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. Multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source will be considered invalid.
f) On March 15, 2015, the Company will determine one (1) winner based on the team video entry with the most valid votes. In the event of a tie, one (1) winner will be determined by a panel of judges based on creativity and dance.
g) The video may not contain any copyrighted or trademarked material including but not limited to: photograph likenesses of or references to celebrities or known persons alive or dead, music other than pre-approved by Eric Marks, choreography, published works from books, magazines, newspapers, plays, song lyrics, scripts, essays, articles, web site content, or clips from television programs or movies, sports footage, official logos of any product, organization, existing artwork or graphic design.
h) All entries (including videos) received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including videos) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Company, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be determined. The winning school will receive an annual Dance Your ASN Off Trophy with the school’s name engraved with that year, and a $500 Visa gift card to share amongst the winning team. The gift card is subject to Visa’s standard terms and conditions.
2. Each winner will be notified by email and telephone and before announcing the winner live on TV. Before claiming prizes, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Company at the time of notification. An authorized person for the winning team must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 10 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility of all participants in contest, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest number of votes, as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Company. The Company has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Networks Group, LLC Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize
8. Sinclair Networks Group, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Networks Group, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours in the network’s website www.Americansportsnet.com
2. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to American Sports Network, 1100 Fairfield Drive West Palm Beach, FL 33407 by March 31, 2015.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Networks Group, LLC accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
4. The Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
5. The Company reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
7. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Company nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.