TWITTER PHOTO ENTRY WITH JUDGING
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Company: Sinclair Television Group, Inc. dba American Sports Network
Company Address: 1100 Fairfield Dr. West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Contest Area: The 48 contiguous United States plus Washington, D.C.
Sponsor: American Sports Network
Prize Provider: American Sports Network
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18) and older
Contest Period: September 1, 2016 to November 19, 2016
Entries Due: 11:59PM ET on the following Saturdays: September 3, 10, 17, 24, 2016; October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2016; November 5, 12, 19, 2016
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person per account per week. Remaining valid and correct entries will not carry over to the next Winner Selection Date.
Photo Topic: Submit a photo of you, your family, friends and/or coworkers cheering on your favorite American Sports Network FCS or FBS football team. It should be clear from the photograph for which team you are cheering.
Mention and Hashtag to Enter: To be valid, each photo entry must be tagged with: #BackTalkContest and @LiveonASN
Judging Criteria: Quality of picture (20%); Creativity (20%); Engaging (20%); Uniqueness (20%); Scenery of photograph (better to be taken in CFB environment than in your basement) (20%)
Number of Winners Based on Judging Results: Two (2) per week: one (1) entry cheering for a FCS team and one (1) entry cheering for a FBS team
Total Number of Winners: Twenty-four (24)
Winner Selection Date: Mondays during the Contest Period: September 5, 12, 19, 26, 2016; October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 2016; November 7, 14, 2016
Prizes and Values: Each winner will receive one (1) ASN swag prize (i.e., t shirt or hat). Total approximate retail value of each prize will not exceed $12.00.
Company’s Twitter Account/Handle: @LiveonASN
Company’s Twitter Account Website: https://twitter.com/LiveOnASN
Company’s Website: www.americansportsnet.com
Company’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://americansportsnet.com/terms-conditions/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
1. To enter, follow the Company’s Twitter Account/Handle during the Contest Period with Entrant’s Twitter Account/Handle by clicking the “Follow” button.
2. Then, tweet (i) your photograph from your Twitter Account/Handle in accordance with the Photo Topic and (ii) the Mention and Hashtag to Enter. Tweet must not be protected.
3. There is no charge to sign up for Twitter. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. For this entry method, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Twitter account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public in order for Entry to be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
Judging of Entries/How to Win
1. Each entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges comprised of Station personnel based on the Judging Criteria.
2. On the Winner Determination Date(s), the judges will determine the Total Number of Winners with the highest score(s) based on the criteria set forth above.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Company (collectively, “Sinclair”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Company is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Company is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. By entering, Entrant acknowledges that his or her entry may be posted across any or all of Company’s digital and social platforms, at Company’s discretion. Submission of an entry grants Company and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, publicly perform and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
4. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that he/she owns the photograph submitted, (ii) the photograph does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iii) the photograph complies with all of requirements of the Photo Topic, (iv) the photograph has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (v) he/she agrees to the terms and conditions located at the Company’s Website Terms and Conditions. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted.
5. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Company, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
6. Each winner will be notified by Twitter Private Message. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Company at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Company. Alternative arrangements may be made, at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, to permit electronic winner verification. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Company reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
7. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Company.
8. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Company. The Company has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
9. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
10. Only one (1) prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any ninety (90) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
11. Sinclair is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
12. Sinclair, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Twitter accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Sinclair, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, Sinclair has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
13. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Company and on the Company’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Company at the Company Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
14. The Company has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Company shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Company reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Company reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Company’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Company’s control.
16. Twitter is not affiliated with the Company or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter.