ASN INTERACTIVE BOWL CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: ASN’S Interactive Bowl Contest
Company: Sinclair Networks Group, LLC dba American Sports Network (“ASN”)
Company Address: American Sports Network, 1100 Fairfield Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Contest Area: The contiguous 48 United States.
Prize Provider(s): ASN
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen 18.
Contest Period: December 29, 2015 between 7:30 p.m. EST and 10:30 p.m. EST
Program to Watch: Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl.
Entries Due: Within one (1) minute following the cue to answer the trivia question.
Entry is limited to one entry per household.
Winner Determination Date: December 29, 2015 at the end of the Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl, game.
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): Up to $50 in team apparel for winner’s select college team, and miscellaneous ASN swag (water bottle, t-shirt, sunglasses).
Contest URL: http://www.americansportsnet.com/play/
Company’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://americansportsnet.com/terms-conditions/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
Viewers will be prompted to watch the Program to Watch, and look for the trivia question. Then, to enter, log onto the Contest URL to correctly answer the trivia question, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on the Winner Determination Date will be determined as the first valid entry received with the correct answer.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Company (collectively, the “Company Entities”), Play Megaphone, Inc., Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Company and Play Megaphone, Inc. are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic or communication malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company Entities and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Company is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Company, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Company at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Company reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next correct answer. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Company.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Company. The Company has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company Entities, Play Megaphone, Inc., Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company Entities, Play Megaphone, Inc., Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company Entities have the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available on the Company’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Company at the Company’s Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Company has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Company shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Company reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Company reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Company’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Company’s control.